Divemaster Discover Scuba Internship
Are you a current and insured PADI Divemaster and would like to teach Discover Scuba Diving?
- To qualify, a certified PADI Divemaster completes a Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) Leader internship.
- This includes conducting four separate real (not simulated) PADI Discover Scuba Diving programs in confined water under the direct supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- DSD Leader candidates show their ability to distribute DSD materials to participants, review completed administrative documents, conduct effective briefings, in-water supervision and debriefings.
- DSD Leader candidates complete the Discover Scuba Diving Leader Internship Assessment with their Instructor.
- The PADI Instructor conducting the internship fills in any missing information and makes corrections as necessary to ensure a complete and well supervised Discover Scuba Diving Program for participants.
- DSD Leader candidates must score at least a 3 on each performance requirement.
**Candidate must provide their own mask, snorkel, fins/boots**
**Price does not include any extra diving fees**
There are no refunds, instead we makeup camps/diving depending on conditions.